What is a Sentinus Ambassador?
Sentinus Ambassadors are everyday people, from a wide range of working backgrounds, who volunteer their time to act as inspiring role models to young people. Ambassadors achieve this by direct contact and interaction with students. Each Ambassador is registered, trained and AccessNI checked.
Sentinus Ambassadors are essential in enabling us at Sentinus to deliver the wide range of high quality programmes schools in Northern Ireland. Ambassador engagement in these programmes can be as short as 30 minutes and as long as 6 months and come in a wide variety of formats. Some of these formats are:
- Careers discussions and advice
- Judging competition work
- Project work with local schools or colleges (short and long term)
- Work placements for students
Benefits of being a Sentinus Ambassador:
- Counts towards CPD requirements
- Opportunities to work with young people
- Be involved in exciting projects
- Interact directly with the next generation of talent in Northern Ireland
- Increase awareness of their company’s engagement with the local community (CSR)
- Develop links with existing industry professionals
- Develop personal and professional skills
Sentinus Ambassadors have the opportunity not only to engage with young people in exciting and varied projects and programmes, but also to develop professionally and personally through working with industry peers. Projects that you work on can also contribute to CPD (continued professional development).
If you would like to find out more about how to become a Sentinus Ambassador please contact Sentinus:
T: 028 9262 7755