Sentinus can provide schools with activities designed to support the delivery of a Shared Education programme. Activities include opportunities for pupils to collaborate on problem solving days, extended project work, personal development workshops and attending special STEM events and exhibitions. Activities to suit all age groups are available and all are curriculum relevant. Sentinus can also develop bespoke programmes to support local Shared Education initiatives, if you have a particular topic or theme you would like to focus on, please let us know and we will develop activity to suit your needs.
Sentinus programmes will:
- Provide a cost effective mechanism to achieve the aims of Shared Education;
- Encourage co-operation, develop relationships and enhance mutual understanding and respect;
- Support the development of a wide range of skills, both practical and cognitive;
- Enhance self esteem and confidence of students;
- Engage pupils in worthwhile, curriculum relevant activities within a fun context.
Please download our Shared Education Flyer. For details of costs to run these activities please contact us, we normally charge £250.00 for half day activities and £350.00 for full day. If, however, you wish to book a number of sessions a discount may be available.